Posted on | February 5, 2010 | 1 Comment
Come have a drink and learn about web analytics from your friends at The Web Farm. We promise it won’t hurt!
Do you have Google Analytics (or a similar free analytics tool) installed for your website? Learn how to do more than just ogle pageview traffic every day. The instructors at The Web Farm love this stuff and we want to help you learn more.
- What exactly IS web analytics anyway?
- What stuff like pageviews, unique pageviews and bounce rate actually mean.
- How to use web analytics to make your website better.
- How to create web analytics reports your boss will care about
- Where to go to learn more and get really dangerous with this stuff
This workshop is for small business owners or non-profit professionals who are new to online marketing, or who eyeing a revamp of their web presence. Come with questions!
Instructors: The Web Farmers – Keidra Chaney, web analytics and social media specialist AND Emily Lonigro, online branding and user testing specialist
Location: OfficePort Chicago, 9 W. Washington, just west of State
Time: 6:00 – 8:00 PM
Format: Interactive presentation, thoughtful Q&A and tasty drinks
Cost: $20 per person, FREE WINE!
NOTE: After you register, make payment via PayPal